Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Spending Time In Oregon Wine Country...On a Hazelnut Farm

  This weekend, we went to spend some time at a hazelnut farm. We had a great time, and I got to snap some pics of country living while I was at it. Hope you enjoy!
The beautiful view of Oregon wine country!


These pretty flowers brightened up a gloomy day. 

These yellow carnations add a bit of country color!

Orange is my favorite color so I loved these little guys. 

I had to take two they were so pretty!

A view of the hills

Make a wish!

These guys are weeds? Not to me!

People need to eat. We snapped this photo after eating lunch in a nearby town!

Back to the farm to explore and take some more gorgeous pics of these pink and white blooms!

Spring has definitely sprung as evidenced by these gorgeous camellias. 

Another camellia that is just stunning!

Took a pic of the house while walking through the hazelnut orchard. 

Love the even rows of hazelnut trees. They are so beautiful!

This flower really caught my eye!


Another pink and white beauty!

This was such an adorable idea!

Some green onions. Did you know they sprout purple buds? I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment