Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Amp Up Your Spaghetti Supper By Adjusting One Ingredient

     If your sick of the same old boring spaghetti, have I got a tip for you. To tell you the truth, I usually am not a fan of traditional spaghetti, and it was even one of my least favorite foods as a kids. Well, this notion that spaghetti was anything but the cat's pajama got thrown out the window when I adjusted one ingredient to my spaghetti. Instead of the same old boring ground beef, I chopped up sirloin steak into bite size pieces and cooked it down until it was nice and tender. Then, I just incorporated the steak pieces into the dish as I would ground beef and presto!! It was an epiphany, and it has taken spaghetti to being one of my least favorite foods to one of my most favorite. So next time your looking for something new and exciting for dinner, remember you can take your spaghetti from drab to fab by simply replacing the ground beef or meet with cut up pieces of sirloin steak. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

P.S. If you try this out, tell me how it turned out in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment