Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

No Better Summer Trip Than Visiting The Rose Garden In "The City Of Roses"

    Hi to all the readers out there. It's been a while. This summer has been a busy one, and thus I have not been able to blog in a while. I'm going to try to make more of an effort in the upcoming months to blog more often, and I hope you enjoy what you read. While today is going to be focused on plants, I decided to make a blog that focuses more on lifestyle and living so be prepared to see some changes in the upcoming months.
      Now that that business is done, it's time for today's post. Recently, we went down to Portland and visited their world famous rose garden. It was truly a blast, and I thought that I could share some pics of our trip with you today. Hope you enjoy.
View of the City of Portland from Rose Garden. 

Loving The Landscaping!
       
This single red rose is so elegant. 

Another lone rose with a dash of pink. 

Roses, Roses, Everywhere!

All these roses draw a lot of tourists. 

I must say these guys look mighty pretty. 

Tower of Roses!

Full Bloom!


Whoever does the gardening here deserves an award. 

Another beautiful bunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment