Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Live: Great Thanksgiving Starter and Easy Breezy Cheeseball Recipe

   So, it's Thanksgiving Day! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. To start my day, I made a quick appetizer so I could give my guests something to eat while they waited for me to do the final touches. I cut up some pineapple and made a chesseball. Then, I put them in these cool dishes I got, and my Thanksgiving starter was done.
     Here's the recipe for my cheeseball.
     To make the cheeseball, I just took an 8 oz. pack of cream cheese and mixed in 2 cups of shredded cheese. You can use 1 1/2 to 2 cups. I formed it into a ball and coated the ball thoroughly with chili powder. What I got was a smoky cheesy ball of deliciousness.
                                                           Here's the final product.
                                                 
Great Dish. 
I missed a spot when I did the cheeseball. Sorry, but it still tasted good. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment