Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Countdown To Christmas: Holiday Decorating 101

 Christmas is eight days away.For me, this sort of came out of nowhere and blindsided me, and I had to get busy and get my decorating done. Here's pics of what I did. Hope you like. As you can see, keep it simple. That's my tip or holiday decorating. There's enough going on this season, that making things complicated will just make your life harder.
Keep some tradition and hand stockings by your chimney this holiday season. 

This is my multi-colored Christmas tree. Hope you like. 

I love a nativity. I put lights up around this one when all was said and done. Even if one's not religious, I find it to add a simple elegance to any house. 

Be creative and put a wreath on something besides a door. It makes the house more festive. 

Festive Touch for any staircase 

No comments:

Post a Comment